For reference this isn’t a personal portfolio, yet. It’s more a list of ungoogleable errors, issues, and solutions. Maybe the rare gripe or trick.
With that – I finally cracked, I got tired of digging through an endless stream of rotted bookmarks and old tickets. What better way to document a descent into madness than starting with a SIP interop problem! We all know the feeling of googling something and finding a single lonely result.
Everyone here right now – Image Courtesy of XKCD (https://xkcd.com/)
So here I am, and here’s the error that finally prompted me to put this blog together. I’ve got a backlog of bizarre problems to share so here’s to you! Good luck fellow googlenaut!
ERROR : SIPIntf_sip.c:1828 : errorCode:(-13)Not_Found (sipintf_sip_dvc_call_answer)
WARNING : SIPIntf_RvCallLeg.c:781 : errorCode:(-13)Not_Found (SIPIntf_CallLegStateChangedEvHandler)
- VBA Dumb Problem of the Day
- Scheduled Powershell Scripts without storing credentials
- DPM Scripted VM Recovery Fails (Error 104 0x80041002, 3111)
- VMM Migration Error 20413 (Hyper-V-VMMS 20770)
- Error 0x8009030E Trying to Migrate VM in System Center VMM
- Zabbix HTTP Agent LLD Rule Example
- Dynamics CRM Plugin Mistake
- Remote bulk fix for VSS LLDP CAPI 513 error.
- DPM Azure Recovery Services Agent Crashing
- Shoretel Users Can’t Change Call Handling Mode or Agent Status
- DPM Protected Items Don’t Appear in Azure Vault
- Cannot disconnect windows server iSCSI sessions when you ignore your own advice
- PowerShell Inline Status Updates Without Write-Progress
- S2D Cluster Creation From VMM 2016
- IPECS ES-3052G Actual Full Manual
- Speeding up WSUS
- Converting PowerBI Desktop Reports from Import to Direct Query
- Windows Update Refused to Work, So I Spoon-Fed it.
- Console Access to Shoretel Switches and Phones
- Shoretel for Sadists (1xx-rel sip session ending on a SG-90)