Whelp, I’ve finally cracked, I got tired of digging through an endless stream of bookmarks and old tickets. What better way to document a descent into madness than starting with a SIP issue! We all know the feeling of googling something and finding one lone answer.
Image Courtesy of XKCD (https://xkcd.com/)
I’ve done this so many times now that it borders on smug alcoholism. So here I am, the error below finally prompted me to throw this blog up. I’ve got a backlog of bizarre problems to share so here’s to you! Good luck fellow googlenaut!
ERROR : SIPIntf_sip.c:1828 : errorCode:(-13)Not_Found (sipintf_sip_dvc_call_answer)
WARNING : SIPIntf_RvCallLeg.c:781 : errorCode:(-13)Not_Found (SIPIntf_CallLegStateChangedEvHandler)
- Zabbix HTTP Agent LLD Rule Example
- Dynamics CRM Plugin Mistake
- Remote bulk fix for VSS LLDP CAPI 513 error.
- DPM Azure Recovery Services Agent Crashing
- Shoretel Users Can’t Change Call Handling Mode or Agent Status
- DPM Protected Items Don’t Appear in Azure Vault
- Cannot disconnect windows server iSCSI sessions when you ignore your own advice
- Powershell Notes to Self
- S2D Cluster Creation From VMM 2016
- IPECS ES-3052G Actual Full Manual
- Speeding up WSUS
- Converting PowerBI Desktop Reports from Import to Direct Query
- Windows Update Refused to Work, So I Spoon-Fed it.
- Console Access to Shoretel Switches and Phones
- Shoretel for Sadists (1xx-rel sip session ending on a SG-90)